Service and Development
“My personal mission is to help break cycles of poverty through service, empowerment, embracement, and exposure while armed with God’s love and wisdom.”
- Service underserved and oppressed people through civil engineering.
- Empower people to know, love and be themselves.
- Embrace people with the intention to know, understand and unconditionally love them.
- Expose factors that I believe keep cycles of poverty going and identify resources available to combat them.
These blogs will be about how I live out my mission beyond my blog. I’m constantly learning and growing, even while serving. So I’ll be sure to highlight what I’ve learned and expect to learn as it relates to individual missional work.
Engineering Ministries International Civil Engineering Intern
Currently, I am raising money to service underserved people in Zambia, Africa as an Engineering Ministries International Design Intern. I’m responsible for raising $8,000 which will cover my relocation, tuition, orientation, 2-week international trip cost, room and board by March 1st, 2017.
I’ll graciously appreciate any support. To donate, click here.
Other Possible Service Opportunities
During my spring internship with eMi, I’ll be finalizing my plans for the summer and so forth. I’m open to however God wants to use me. This is a non-inclusive list of options I’ll prayerfully consider as my next service and development assignment.
- Continue interning with eMi
- Engineering for Hope
- Compassion International
- Impact Movement
- Missionary Tech Team
Check out my latest Service & Development Blog here: First 2 Weeks at EMI
With God’s Love,
Jamara Beard ❤