“My personal mission is to help break cycles of poverty through service, empowerment, embracement, and exposure while armed with God’s love and wisdom.”
In order to be effective as I walk my mission out, I know I need a lot of prayer!! Please support my mission by praying for me specifically in the following areas:
The core value of my ministry is Love. Specifically God’s love!
- Pray that I have a loving character(1 Corinthians 13:4-6):
- Not envious
- Not boastful
- Not arrogant/proud
- Not rude/dishonor others
- Not self-seeking
- Not irritable/easily angered
- Not resentful/keeps not record of wrongs
- Don’t rejoice at wrongdoing/evil
- Rejoice in truth
- Pray that my love (1 corinthians 13:7-8):
- Bears all things/ Always protects
- Believes all things/ Always trusts & hopes
- Endures all things/ Always perseveres
- Never ends/fails
On my mission to help end cycles of poverty I know I’m shaking the world up. There will be a lot of people against me. Also, trying to solve unsolvable problems is a huge task to take on! I need new sources of strength and ugly cries every day to keep me encouraged! Please pray for my encouragement.
LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN PRAY WITH AND FOR YOU
- Are you walking out a similar mission in life? If so, how can I pray for you?
- Are you praying for me in a specific way not listed above? Please let me know so I can add it to the list.
With God’s Love,